Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I wanna eat!!

Baby #4 has now been here for over 4 months now and is ready to eat!! Justus has been ready and waiting for this moment but we decided to hold off because we didn't want to deal with any tummy problems. He has been breastfeeding very well so Dr. told us to try and hold off on baby food a little longer. She said we would know when he was ready cause he would reach out for plates and food. (He had been doing this since he was 3 months.) She said many start their kids at about 2 months but it is better to wait until 4-6 months so that you are less likely to have to deal with tummy problems. I sure didn't want to deal with constipation so we waited until last week. I decided on starting him off with green beans so that he gets a taste for veggies and gets use to them before I introduce him into fruits. Cause I mean, who doesn't like fruits? So green beans it was!!



He seemed to enjoy them, which made me happy. 

So last Friday we decided to stock up and get him different kinds of food for him to try.


 He got to try squash which he also liked.


Big sister and brother had to help!!
(oldest sister was to busy reading)



And then he got to try peas, peas I say!! Oh how he did not like those peas.

I sure don't blame him though, cause I'm one who does not like peas!! Love seeing him trying new foods and seeing what he likes and what not so much. He is growing up too fast for me, I wish I could have waited a little longer on baby food. But my baby was ready to eat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment