Thursday, September 17, 2009

New 2 blogging

First off hello to anyone who reads my crap...yeup, crap cause I am new and am sure I suck at this and really don't expect anyone to read..mostly doing it for myself, to let my thoughts, feelings, frustrations and stress out so I am not a total BITCH to the people around me..which pretty much 24/7 would be nobody other than my three wild and crazy rugrats (for now, hubby will be added to the mix upon his safe return)...So I basically live in Never Never Land with my 2 little girls who have an imagination as big as the dragons they fly with and 1 little guy that is caught up in the lovely fairy tales that his sisters bring to life or so they think...So yes, I am a stay at home mommy that is trying not to lose her mind if I haven't already!! And no, I do not have enough kids yet, haven't caught up to Jon & Kate, Ocoto Mom or 18 and counting yet..(that goes to the grouchy old fuck that asked me at the super market while pushing a cart with my 2 little ones and my oldest by my side!!) So basically this is just an apology in advance for me sucking at this to anyone, if anyone who decides to read...and if you do decide to read, hope you enjoy it and maybe get a laugh or 2 out the choas and craziness that I go through if nothing else..I will be blogging about all the crazy little milestones my kiddos go through, mistakes I make as a wife/sahm and my thoughts of the battle with cancer hitting home...

1 comment:

  1. So I can laugh at you as well as with you? COOOL! ;) Best of luck. There's no turning back now.

    ReplyDelete