Saturday, September 19, 2009

"Missing our HERO"




Yes, that is us..a day at the beach, Seal Beach to be exact...A day to enjoy near the Pacific ocean and all the fun it has to offer...No matter where we are or where we go, we end up doing something like this...taking a moment to think of our HERO, our GI SAILOR and on how much we miss him and on how he is missing out on a lot...We try to enjoy everything we do, our family time with out GI SAILOR but still have trouble enjoying ourselves for it is not the same with out him..for with out him, our troop is not complete..it makes me realize how some families are very lucky...lucky to be able to spend time together and yet some choose not to...here we are wishing we could all be together sharing and spending time together as a family....yes it is a sacrafice we make as a family, but honestly we take honor in it...don't get me wrong, it sucks, it sucks ass....makes each and every day hard to deal with...but yet we feel very proud of our GI SAILOR..he is not only my husband or the daddy to my kiddos but he is my HERO, OUR HERO, the one we miss so much and can't wait for his safe return!! Take a timeout to enjoy your family while you can and treasure it, for not all of us are lucky enough to do so...be grateful for what  and who you have in your life and never take it for granted for others are not so lucky!!


*This week has been a hard and emotional week for my family...for I wish my husband, GI SAILOR was here and this is why I decided to write this post today...this picture was taken last month but just shows how much we miss him and await his safe return!!!*

1 comment:

  1. That must be hard to be away from your husband for so long. I couldn't do it.

    ReplyDelete