Friday, July 23, 2010

Something in the water

So I guess there must be something in the water here where i live!! I became a grandma today..Yes my little rat of a dog "Jewel" was preggo!! Ha, I guess she didn't want all the attention going to me...and guess who happens to be the puppies daddy? Yeup, none other than the other chew toy "Taco"...so we now have 3 little rat looking pups to add to the full house...our little chiranians or pomahuahuas, yeah those are the crazy breed name the GI SAILOR came up with will be loved until they can be adopted...the girls want to keep one but I'm not sure if I'm ready to add another pup to the mix, plus the new baby...I have to admit I am considering it though...this picture is just too cute for me not to consider!!




Now how am I gonna say no to that?!

1 comment:

  1. Awww! That is such a sweet picture! Congrats Nana Lucy!!!

    ReplyDelete