Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ain't No Party Planner

Party planning, how do people go about getting it all done? For the last 2 months I have been trying to plan Coconut's birthday party, or so I keep saying. I am no good with planning parties. There is so much to be done and I come up with so many ideas but just never seem to execute them. I am not planning anything big this time around though, just a small party for her to invite her classmates. The last time I planned a b-day we spent so much and it was a total fail cause not many people showed up. Maybe that is why this time I haven't gotten much done. I'm not even sure what to serve, whether hotdogs or just wait until we see how many kids show up and just order pizza. So far the pizza idea is sounding better and better!! Can't go wrong with pizza, right? I mean, what kid don't like pizza? I still have to order the cake, pick up some candies for goodie bags and come up with a few games I guess. Oh and I have to figure out where I can get tables and a few chairs. I guess I can also decorate a little too. Some ballons, streamers and call it a day. So much to do so little time. So far this is all I have.

I know, not much but a good start...uummm, I think!!
 So I guess I better get crackin' and start, being as the party will be on the 6th. If there is anyone interested in helping or just plain out wanting to do everything for me you are more than welcome.
Haha, yeah wishful thinking!!

1 comment:

  1. lol- I'm totally the opposite. I'm a party planning fiend. My daughter's got the bug too- this year she wants a "what I want to be when I grow up theme". Gosh I love throwing parties- I'd seriously go into party planning if I could- there's just NO demand for it in my area!!

    ReplyDelete